“Even up in Resolute, it’s even more pronounced, where the normal maximum temperature this time of year is -10 C [but] we’ve seen temperatures the past week is zero or 1 C,” Shelley said.
Canada Letter 🍁
Do What’s Right.
Stand With Ukraine! 🇺🇦
Today is Tuesday, 3 October 2023
Last 7 Posts on Canada Letter
- US Secretary of State Antony Blinken has urged his Indian counterpart to work with Canada to investigate the killing of a Sikh separatist advocate
- This year’s wildfires have been the most expensive, most destructive on record in B.C.
- The gender wage gap continues to narrow in Canada
- Team Canada will get the chance to defend their Olympic gold medal in women’s soccer at Paris 2024
- The return of plains bison to The Key First Nation
- Canada has human and signals intelligence about Canadian Sikh activist Hardeep Singh Nijjar’s murder
- How to opt out of Canada Post selling your personal data