The Globe and Mail reported that India’s Foreign Minister Subrahmanyam Jaishankar confirmed he had spoken to Blinken and the U.S. National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan about Canadian allegations of New Delhi’s possible involvement in the June killing of Hardeep Singh Nijjar in Canada.
Canada Letter 🍁
Do What’s Right.
Stand With Ukraine! 🇺🇦
Today is Wednesday, 6 December 2023
Last 7 Posts on Canada Letter
- On October 18th, 1929, women become ‘Persons’ in Canada
- A Universal Basic Income is again being considered by the Canadian government
- US Secretary of State Antony Blinken has urged his Indian counterpart to work with Canada to investigate the killing of a Sikh separatist advocate
- This year’s wildfires have been the most expensive, most destructive on record in B.C.
- The gender wage gap continues to narrow in Canada
- Team Canada will get the chance to defend their Olympic gold medal in women’s soccer at Paris 2024
- The return of plains bison to The Key First Nation