PEI Parks received the award for its outstanding teamwork, diligence and immediate action to restore provincial parks in the province after Hurricane Fiona. In total, over 500 truckloads of debris were removed from the province’s eight provincial campgrounds and 12 day-parks.
Canada Letter 🍁
Do What’s Right.
Stand With Ukraine! 🇺🇦
Today is Wednesday, 21 February 2024
Last 7 Posts on Canada Letter
- On October 18th, 1929, women become ‘Persons’ in Canada
- A Universal Basic Income is again being considered by the Canadian government
- US Secretary of State Antony Blinken has urged his Indian counterpart to work with Canada to investigate the killing of a Sikh separatist advocate
- This year’s wildfires have been the most expensive, most destructive on record in B.C.
- The gender wage gap continues to narrow in Canada
- Team Canada will get the chance to defend their Olympic gold medal in women’s soccer at Paris 2024
- The return of plains bison to The Key First Nation